As I sing at weddings, funerals and events, I am always fascinated by clients choices of flowers. For many, flowers hold a special meaning and can say something quite specific about your event. For example, an oriental lily gives a status of beauty, class and style whilst the red rose is symbolic of romance, beauty and perfection.
Here is a few other flowers and their meanings:
- Gerbera: Beauty, innocence and purity
- Tulips: Comfort and warmth, elegance
- Pink Lilies: Friendship & devotion
- Orchids: Rare, love, beauty, luxury and strength
- Carnations: Fascination and new love
- Sunflowers: Warmth and happiness and loyalty
- Irises: Royalty, faith and hope and wisdom
- Gardenias: Deep old fashioned love
- Daffodil: Unrequited love, sunny, happiness
- Sweet Pea: Good-bye, departure, thank you
What special meaning do flowers have for you? Perhaps they conjure a special memory or event in your life. Maybe they just make you smile.
For all your entertainment requirements, whether it be a wedding, funeral, corporate or private event, I am here to ensure the gift of song leaves a memorable experience for all who attend. Simply connect with me or contact me on 0418 781287.
Please share this post with colleagues who may benefit or find it of interest.